Your retirement is within reach.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are designed to help you save for life after retirement. At Texasgulf FCU, we offer a variety of options, including our Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, or SEP IRA (Simplified Employee Pension Plan). You can even transfer your entire 401K or other qualified retirement plan into a Traditional IRA without having to pay any penalties. For more information about SEP IRAs, click here.
IRA Share Savings
Texasgulf offers a share savings Individual Retirement Account (IRA) that can help you build toward your retirement. This account can be opened for Traditional IRA or Roth IRA.
- Control your investment by making periodic contributions throughout the year
- Deposits can be made through Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction
- No minimums, no terms!
- When your balance builds you can move qualifying funds into a higher yielding IRA Share Certificate for terms of 6 months to 5 years
IRA Share Certificates
Texasgulf offers IRA share certificates for terms from 6 months to 5 years. This account can be opened for Traditional IRA or Roth IRA. These certificates help you earn competitive high yield rates that are growing tax deferred throughout the term of the certificate.
- Earn higher dividends by investing in flexible terms of 6 months to 5 years
- Only $500 needed to open and earn dividends
- Competitive dividend rates
- Dividends are compounded and posted monthly
- Certificate automatically renews at maturity