Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION FOR A DEBIT CARD. YOU MUST APPLY FOR A DEBIT CARD AND SIGN THE DEBIT CARD APPLICATION. PLEASE CALL THE
TEXASGULF FCU OFFICE CLOSEST TO YOU TO FIND OUT HOW TO APPLY FOR A DEBIT CARD.
The Texasgulf FCU It's My Card personalized debit card service is subject to these terms and conditions. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your debit card as outlined in the Electronic Fund Transfers disclosure in your Membership Information booklet. The photo, logo, artwork and all information submitted by you is herin referred to as the "Image".
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the Image you submitted to Texasgulf FCU complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Fee: There is a $5.00 fee for the first It's My Card card. For cards issued thereafter, an issuance fee of $5.00 will be charged to your account each time you submit an Image and Texasgulf FCU issues a new It's My Card card. In addition, an issuance fee of $5.00 will be charged for any replacement or reissued It's My Card card.
- You authorize Texasgulf FCU to charge all applicable fees to the card account associated with your It's My Card card when your Image is approved.
- You warrant to Texasgulf FCU that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image's owner to use the image no your It's My Card card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your It's My Card card; and (iii) use of the Image by Texasgulf FCU will not infringe any other person's rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- Texasgulf FCU may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner's consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from he image's owner) grant to Texasgulf FCU a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Texasgulf FCU for the purpose of providing your It's My Card card.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Texasgulf FCU harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatever Including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the It's My Card card with your submitted Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- Texasgulf FCU's liability hereunder is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of a It's My Card card, and is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by Texasgulf FCU in connection with the It's My Card service or product. Texasgulf FCU is not responsible for poor-quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the It's My Card template. Images and copies thereof shall not be returned to you for any reason.
- Your It's My Card card remains the property of Texasgulf FCU and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by Texasgulf FCU for any reason, or if the account to which your It's My Card card is linked is closed.
- Rejected Images, superseded Images, and Images from canceled It's My Card cards, accepted Images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, that Texasgulf FCU may choose in its sole discretion without notice.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, Texasgulf FCU will notify you by email, without any obligation to justify its decision.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and request a new custom card design
- Texasgulf FCU reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a It's My Card card, for any or no reason whatsoever in Texasgulf FCU's sole discretion.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions to continue.